Let me first phrase my frustrations and apologies for the lack of posts lately... I was sicker than a dog for about a week, got behind in my training, summer course, housework, and social life. It was an absolute disaster. Amongst that craziness I still have yet to clear my pantry because my mother flooded me with bags of groceries to help with a sick stomach. Everything from applesauce, pudding, soup, eggs, etc. etc. Thusly, I'm in the process of eating that up so I don't waste groceries. With gas over $4 a gallon, and the price of groceries itself, you can't waste food! Especially if you're unemployed like I am... every dollar counts, folks.
So thusly, I am pushed back for a bit until I can regain control of my life again. Almost there. I scrubbed my apartment, caught up with dreaded Pharmacology, and have attempted some form of exercise in my apartment...hence "Sit Ups" being a part of the title. Dear god. I need to get myself back in shape. Anyone else not able to move the next day? In the moment I feel like I am one of those super fit ladies on an 80s fitness tape, and the next day I feel like a post-menopausal, arthritic woman who has had three kids.
And then comes the booze part... My friend went back to Montana...so a three day going away party full of beer bongs and shots sort of took over my life for awhile. Hell of a lot of fun, but jeepers.
At least I did go camping and hike around for a day...worked off some of that right?
Needless to say, I've fallen of my wagon and got dragged along for awhile... HOWEVER- you can always get back on! So here we go... Time to attempt a run later today in 90 degree weather. I may or may not die, but at least it's a step in the right direction.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment